Value Positioning from the Perspective of Exhibitors:
WATERTECH CHINA (GUANGDONG) is jointly organized by Membrane Industry Association of China (MIAC), RAI International Exhibition and Congress Centre in Amsterdam and CHC Expo Co., Ltd. and supported by Beijing Zhihui Qingyuan Science and Technology Co., Ltd. This exhibition carries forward excellent traditions of the Organizers, takes full advantage of scientific strategy, professional technical supports and competitive marketing channels, to build a “high-quality water treatment commerce and trade platform” for enterprises.
Through the subdivision of exhibits, WATERTECH CHINA (GUANGDONG) 2020 will focus on four major themes (Industrial Sewage and Wastewater Treatment; Membrane and Water Treatment; Point of Use; Pumps, Pipes and Valves) on the 55,000-sqm exhibition site. This grand event will not only bring together 1,000 exhibitors from 12 countries and regions, but also attract nearly 45,000 professional visitors from 21 countries and regions.
During the exhibition, in addition to the traditional municipal institutions, engineering (installation) enterprises, design institutes, distributors and agents, exhibitors can also reach professional visitor coverage of 28 end-user industries, including food, beverage, brewing, textile, leather, printing and dyeing, papermaking, printing, petroleum, chemical engineering, pharmaceuticals, mining, steel, electroplating, metallurgy, rubber and plastic, cement, electricity, electronics, automobile, shipping, machinery, construction, gas supply, public facilities, municipal services, water conservancy, agriculture, etc.
Through cooperation with a number of associations and industry media, WATERTECH CHINA (GUANGDONG), which will roll out nearly 50 special forums and events so as to share the prospect forecasts for technology and market, provide exhibitors with additional impression opportunities, and help enterprises maintain customer relationships more efficiently, expand business cooperation, promote new products and services, enhance brand image and consequently acquire advantages in the market competition! This three-day event with infinite business opportunities is worth to participate by all enterprises in relevant industry!
Highlights from the Perspective of Exhibitors:
• Face-to-face meeting with 45,000 professional visitors from 21 countries and regions;
• One-stop services in echo with water treatment needs of the users engaged in 28 end use industries;
• On-site purchasing and negotiations with nearly 100 buyers from top 100 enterprises in the end use industries;
• 4 thematic exhibitions in display area of 55,000 square meters;
• 1,000 exhibitors from 12 countries and regions;
• WATERTECH CHINA (GUANGDONG) APP and WeChat account for free access to industry-wide information round the clock;
• Over 70% of exhibitors operating renowned brands;
• A new product launch platform designated by 100 exhibitor brands;
• Authoritative partners and industry elites gain insights into the industry dynamics;
• Nearly 50 special forums and sessions to keep abreast of industry hotspots and technology fronts;
• WATERTECH CHINA (GUANGDONG) APP and 300,000 subscribers of WeChat account as objects of market campaigns all year round.
WATERTECH CHINA (GUANGDONG) 2019 was successfully concluded on Apr.4th, 2019.
It not only brought together 812 exhibitors from 23 countries and regions, but also attracted
39,751 professional visitors from 21 countries and regions such as South Korea, Malaysia, Singapore
and Netherland. An atmosphere of all-round enthusiasm led to a high trade volume onsite